Innovative imaging solutions provider Gudsen Technology has released the MOZA AirCross 2 digital camera gimbal. The fresh gimbal is the second-generation model in the MOZA AirCross series. It comes with few enhancements what bring ease to professional cinematic video recording capture.MOZA AirCross 2
MOZA AirCross 2 is developed using magnesium-alloy integrated tech what permits it to supply robust overall performance due to its light 950g (2 lbs) weight. Thus, the digital camera can be used to achieve seamless cinematic photos with one hand.
The gimbal ships with a greater camera mounting space which makes it compatible with a wide range of cameras and lens. The advanced software tech enables you to set up the roll arm of MOZA AirCross 2 at either side, allowing the camera to be mounted from the left or straight side, what helps to difference the center of gravity of the bearing and making balancing easier. The gimbal equally arrives with a perfect motor with a maximum 3.2kg (7 lbs) payload ability. Thus, it could carry most mirrorless and DSLR digital cameras on the market.
There is a massive 3000mAh high-capacity battery crammed into the handle which gives up to 12 hours of battery life and it can be wholy charged in only 1.5 hrs with an 18W quick charger. The battery attributes its own USB charging interface and can be charged by the external power deliver. Simple and handy, it can be utilized anytime, anywhere. 3 Multi-CAN outputs with a 7.8V power supply can supply power to digital cameras and additional accessories.MOZA AirCross 2 gimbal
Right here is a summary of few of the MOZA AirCross 2 primary selling points;
1. 3.2kg payload with an only 950g gimbal weight body.
2. 12hours battery life, and fast charging in only 1.5hrs
3. Could supply power to digital cameras and additional accessories.
3. Allowing the digital camera to be mounted from the left or straight side
4. Inception Mode 3.0: automatic rotation, speed adjustment, and angle control
5. FPV Mode to achieve full-range 360° synchronous movement.
6. Mimic Motion Control & Object Tracking
7. Quick control for Precision Axis Control
8. Auto-Tuning & Balance Check 2.0
9. Three-axis Lock Design
10. Vertical Mode Supported
11. Supports dual follow focusing system
12. Combined with Slypod for creative multi-axis digital camera movement
13. 2 Colours: White & BlackMOZA AirCross 2
The MOZA AirCross 2 ships in two versions: a Usual version estimated at $429 and a Professional kit what has 3 far more items than regular version: Arca-Swiss Quick-release Plate, Smartphone Holder, and iFocus-M. The professional kit goes for $499. Both versions are out there to buy on Gudsen Technology’s official website.